You must be highly satisfied with the wedding preparations, had your dress finished and properly sorted; those matching shoes and the wedding gown. That would make you think, how beautiful you’re going to look on your wedding day. All of the above, that counts more than anything, is the bride’s beauty. So, have you worked out all the makeup procedures with your Wedding makeup artist in Toronto? Are you sure there’s nothing left to worry about in the bridal makeup and hair styling?
Brides can become really embarrassed on the most important day of their lives, just because they didn’t get the kind of makeup treatment or the hair styling they wished for. Therefore, it is highly important that you discuss each and every detail to remove your concerns. If you discuss what you want, Wedding makeup and hair Toronto will work out the right bridal makeup for you. They will provide every kind assistance in making sure you look more than beautiful, and maintain your beauty not just for a week, but for a longer period.
Here, you can learn a few Dos and Don’ts about bridal makeup, as suggested by celebrity makeup artists.
1. Make up trial is very important for brides. You must have a trial at least three weeks ahead of the special day. Don’t go earlier than 3 weeks. For those who plan on getting fake tan, should test run before the trial, so, that the makeup artists can see your skin’s color.
2. White t-shirt is good to wear for makeup trial in a store. You can find out how the make-up turns out with pale color. Do take a snap without flash, in sunlight. It’s just to make sure, you make the right purchase.
3. Brighten up your eyes. Remove any darkness under your eyes with the help of concealer or corrector. It will emphasize them and will help your makeup artist chose perfect match.
4. If you have a picture in mind, share it. Bring references to make the job easier. Look for pictures and identify the good things you want to apply on yourself. It will save time you would have spent on bridal portfolios at the parlor.
5. Professional artists suggest that makeup should have colors to compensate the whiteness of wedding dress. Your makeup should be different, like your dress is different for the special occasion. If your skin is smooth and even, you can add colors on your lips and cheeks to glow them
1. Don’t test your makeup on a place that has overhead fluorescent lights. Arrange a session with bridal makeup Toronto in day time, so that you can observe the makeup in daylight.
2. Don’t take all the suggestions from your makeup artists. That’s because, he or she doesn’t know how you really like to look and how other people want to see you.
3. Don’t put heavy base. Instead, use blotting powder or translucent powder. Remember, most of the photography will be in the sunlight.
4. Don’t focus on your face only. Apply the make up to your neck and shoulder as well.
5. Don’t make your eyes appear too dark. Instead of applying shades, a color crease will define your eyes perfectly.